It’s not just Religious Liberty that is being beaten down by the kings today, it is All Liberty. @
Ref: Obamacare’s Anti-Religious Freedom Mandate Starts TODAY
~by Amy Payne and Sarah Torre 08.01.2012
By Rule, this day, against their conscience, many employers of faith must pay for abortion-inducing drugs, contraception, and sterilization. @
So let it be done, by decree of the crown; Take from thy substance, and provide for thy abhorrents. @
Take head, subjects, for on the morrow thy God wilt bow before Me, and ye shall forget the trespasses of this day.
~Barack the Conqueror @
What’s next for those of faith in amerika? Covetousness by command? Porno by proclamation? Incest by edict? Idolatry by decree? @
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
…but who really cares about the Constitution any more?… or liberty… anyhow. @
- Obama’s HHS mandate that guts religious liberty goes into effect today 08.01.12 ~includes a great video from valuevotersusa.com, and spot-on clip by Mark Levin on this “lawless crowd”
- Defining Religious Liberty Down 07.29.12
- First Plaintiff Beats Obama HHS-Abortion Mandate in Court 07.27.12
- Obama’s war on religious liberty: It’s not just the contraception mandate 08.01.12 (excerpt below)
- In January 2009, Obama issued an executive order to allow taxpayer dollars to go to non-governmental organizations that perform abortions abroad.
- In February 2009, Obama announced he intended to eliminate conscience protections for pro-life nurses and doctors working at federally funded hospitals.
- In April 2009, Obama delivered a speech at Georgetown University – and curiously requested that the school conceal a monogram symbolizing the name of Jesus Christ.
- In May 2009, Obama eliminated all funding for abstinence-only sex education.
- That same month, Obama nominated Kevin Jennings to head up the Department of Education’s Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools. At least 53 members of Congress called on Obama to fire the so-called “Safe Schools Czar” after it came out that he had once offered glib counsel to a student who reported to him having had sex with an adult. “I hope you used a condom,” Jennings reportedly said, completely ignoring the sexual abuse of the child. Here’s another winning quote from the man charged with keeping public schools safe: “We have to quit being afraid of the religious right. … I’m trying not to say, [F—] ’em!’ which is what I want to say because I don’t care what they think! Drop dead!”
- By October 2010, reporters had begun to notice that Obama cut the phrase “their Creator” when he quoted the opening paragraphs of the Declaration of Independence.
- In September 2011, the Army revised guidelines for Walter Reed Medical Center to read: “No religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading materials and/or facts) are allowed to be given away or used during a visit.” This policy stirred such outrage on the floor of Congress that the hospital ultimately rescinded it.