2nd amendment, executive orders, executive power, gun control, gun rights, liberty, smoke screen, U.S. Constitution
A Translation of the List of President Obama’s 23 Executive Actions to Address Gun Violence
White House line items in black. ~Translations in red.
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
~ Grow the gun-forbidden list. Grow the gun-forbidden list, I say.(see end)
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
~ Grow the gun-forbidden list. Circumvent, rewrite current federal HIPAA law, ‘cause I want to, so States can add more people to the mental portion of the gun-forbidden list.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
~ Grow the gun-forbidden list. Bribe the States with DOJ money Congress didn’t give me, to add even more people to the gun-forbidden list, when they can’t use the HIPAA excuse.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
~ Grow the gun-forbidden list.Tell the A.G. to figure out what other kinds of people, what other kinds of reasons, we can add people to the gun-forbidden list.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
~ Make sure that when the police take a gun for any reason, they don’t have any reason to give it back.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
~ Tell people that have to check the list for themselves, that now they should check the list for others.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
~ Posture, spend, propagandize. Slogan: “Gun Abstinence is Better than the Other Kind”
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
~ Interject. Spend. Prepare to harass gun and safe makers, make guns and safes more expensive, punish, prod, nudge. Protect the consumer masses from evil capitalistic greedy negligent dangerous manufacturers of gun-related stuff. Prepare to enrich lawyers.
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
~ Grow the where-the-guns-have-been list.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
~ Grow the where-the-guns-have-been list. The DOJ knows about losing guns pretty well.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
~ Nobody has been confirmed in 6 years? How about Rosie O’Donnell (“I don’t care if you want to hunt, I don’t care if you think it’s your right. I say ‘Sorry.’ it’s 1999. We have had enough as a nation. You are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison.”)… perfect.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
~ Proper, our way, consistent, everybody’s the same, training. So I can say I did it, so I can say I spent it, so you know who saved you. You hicks can’t figure out how to defend yourselves, can’t figure out how to hire your own experts, you know.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
~ Posture. Tell the police to ignore, minimize, for now, stabbings, hit-and-runs, bludgeonings, poisonings, crucifixions, beheadings, malicious electrocutions, and arson-related killings, because I say so, because I say gun.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
~ Grow the gun-forbidden list. Misdirect, Posture. Spend money that Congress didn’t say I could spend, tell the CDC to figure out why people kill people, classify guns as a disease, gun violence as a public health crisis, and then classify gun control as a miraculous vaccine that makes it so people don’t kill people.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
~ Tell the A.G. to harass gun makers to make guns that don’t kill people. Control the market, be the market, dictate, for the little people.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
~ Grow the gun-forbidden list. Encourage doctors to harass their patients about stuff that’s none of their business, and then of course, rat their patients out.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
~ Grow the gun-forbidden list, I say. Encourage doctors to rat out their patients for any off-hand remarks they make, thereby painting targets on their patients’ backs, and forever branding them as psychopathic.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
~ Posture. Spend money that Congress didn’t say I could spend, stick my nose more into school business, so I can take credit for their hiring of SROs (cops tailored for school environments), something, as I said, those hicks just cannot do, without ME.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
~ Posture. Again, figure it all out for the knuckle-draggers, so I can say that I did, but for now, just schools and churches, because the kids are always worth the exploit, and the Christians are mad at me, so…
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
~ Grow the gun-forbidden list. Tell the States what they already know. Invent something they don’t know. Make sure they spend money.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
~ Grow the gun-forbidden list. Campaign for PPACA, or MeCare. Make sure it’s equally as cheap for listees to get on the mental health services list as it is to get abortifacients.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
~ Grow the gun-forbidden list. Same as item #21, but I really mean it. And have more people committed, I think.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius(HHS) and Duncan(Education) on mental health.
~ Posture, misdirect, distract, propagandize, demonize. Tell my people to get inside the heads you people… for the people… at least while I get that other stuff done that you’re not looking at.
??What else might be done with this list??
??What checks are in place to prevent fraudulent and corrupt manipulation of the list??
!!None of this, none of what Obama proposes to Congress, has anything to do with the Constitutional purview of the federal government!! Check out this paper by Publius Huldah.
~tdvNICS Index Brochure National Instant Criminal Background Check System FULL DETAILS: Fact Sheet on the President’s Plan to Reduce Gun Violence
FFL: Federal Firearms Licensees: Retail store or Pawn Shop. Required to do background checks w/ NICS.
NICS: National Instant Criminal Background Check System: by the FBI, one-stop ID of those who cannot buy a gun. Maintains its own list, and accesses NCIC, III, and other lists. NICS Index contributed to by local, state, tribal, and federal agencies, and frequently in emergencies, mental health institutions, psychiatrists, police departments, and family members. 3 day turnaround or gun gets sold. Only FFLs req’d to check with NICS prior to sale, not private owners.
NCIC: National Crime Information Center
III: Interstate Identification Index:
Prohibited (gun-forbidden): convicted of or indicted for crime carrying 1+yr sentence, fugitives, user or addict to any controlled substance, adjudicated as mental defective or been committed, illegal alien or here on nonimmigrant visa, dishonorable discharge from us armed forces, renounced us citizenship, has restraining order, convicted of domestic violence